August 24, 2015

I'm back!

I am currently working on my fifth book, one that I started last year. I was working on it a lot last summer, but when I found out that I was pregnant, baby brain took over. We also moved into a new house and had a bunch of other stuff going on, so, unfortunately, all writing came to a halt.

Now that baby's here and we've kind of settled into a routine, I've started working on Clarissa Jean, Homecoming Queen again, and I have to tell you, it feels SO GOOD to be writing again!

I've definitely gotten into a groove. Some days I get more words written than others, but the important thing is that the words are definitely flowing. I think about the story a lot. I am constantly taking notes or mentally planning what I'm going to write the next time I open up my laptop. I don't just picture the story unfolding in my head, I can actually hear the words that I want to write. It's a little crazy. I even had a dream last night that I was writing. I sat down at my computer today and realized that I hadn't actually written that part yet - I'd only dreamed it!

I'M BACK!!!

No comments: