April 5, 2016

WAHM = write at home mom

I did something pretty crazy a few weeks ago. I quit my job teaching so that I could concentrate on writing full time and stay home with #BabyGoodwin. I'm so excited. This is something that I've always wanted to do.

I've been writing for Baby Gaga, Mommy Effect, Scary Mommy, and the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

Here are some of my recent posts:

Baby food: Is what you see really what you get?
How to avoid exposure to BPA
7 ways to keep baby safe and healthy while enjoying the outdoors
Moms: It really does go by so fast
Turn your wedding gown into an Angel Gown
Trying to shake this Mom Guilt
What you may not know about GMOs
Tips for dads in the delivery room
The sexual journey of a woman TTC
Why girls' night out is good for you

Plus, my new book comes out May 1st! I'll be doing a month-long promo tour with Hello, Chick Lit and some release day buzz with Chick Lit Goddess!


No comments: